Gowri’s Made-to-measure Shirt
Gowri started making made-to-measure shirts in 1996 as one of the company’s first products. Since then, we have made thousands of made-to-measure shirts to many happy customers in Great Britain, Scandinavia and Estonia.
Superb quality guaranteed
We have been working hard to make Gowri’s made-to-measure shirt a world-class quality product:
– 6 stitches per cm
– French style seaming – clean seaming in armpits and sides of the shirt, inside and outside
– Cross stitching technique used on buttons
– English style triangle shapes on the bottom of the sides
– Removable collar reinforcements
– Hand-made embroidery
How is Gowri’s made-to-measure shirt made?
1. Fabric – pick your favourite fabric from more than 200 sea island 2-ply quality cotton fabrics.
2. Measurements and details – we make the shirt by taking 8 precise measurements from you, or if you like, you can bring your current best shirt and we will take the measurements from there.
3. Also choose the cut and the details of the shirt – regular, slim, super slim, collar design, cuffs and design of the front of the shirt.
4. The cut – Gowri’s made-to-measure shirts are one by one hand-cut according to the precise measurements.
5. The stitching – Gowri’s made-to-measure shirts are sewn from beginning to the end by one skillful seamstress and by using single-needle sewing machine.
6. Monogram – to make your already unique shirt even more personalized and unique, you can request for a hand-embroidered monogram.
Prices start from 77€.
Waiting period is 1-2 weeks. For extra fee it is possible to shorten the waiting period to 1-3 days.
Ordering from Gowri Style House (Rüütli 28, Tallinn, Estonia).