Superb quality through experience
Gowri started making made-to-measure shirts in 1996 as one of the company’s first products. Since then, we have made thousands of made-to-measure shirts to many happy customers in Great Britain, Scandinavia and Estonia.
We have been working hard to make Gowri’s made-to-measure shirt a world-class quality product:
– 6 stitches per cm
– French style seaming – clean seaming in armpits and sides of the shirt, inside and outside
– Cross stitching technique used on buttons
– English style triangle shapes on the bottom of the sides
– Removable collar reinforcements
– Hand-made embroidery
Made personally for you
Gowri’s made-to-measure shirts are hand-cut one by one according to your precise measurements. The sewing is made from start to end by a single skillful seamstress and by using single-needle sewing machine.
How to order a made-to-measure shirt?
1. Fabric – pick your favourite fabric from more than 200 sea island 2-ply quality cotton fabrics.
2. Measurements – we make the shirt by taking precise measurements from you, or if you like, you can bring your current best shirt and we will take the measurements from there.
3. Design your shirt – regular, slim, super slim, collar design, cuffs and design of the front of the shirt.
4. Monogram (optional) – to make your already unique shirt even more personalised, you can request for a hand-embroidered monogram.
Prices start from 77€.
Waiting period is 1-2 weeks.
Ordering from Gowri Style House (Rüütli 28, Tallinn, Estonia).