Superb quality through experience
Gowri started making made-to-measure shirts in 1996 as one of the company’s first products. Since then, we have made thousands of made-to-measure shirts to many happy customers in Great Britain, Scandinavia and Estonia.
Skilled Estonian craftsmanship
We have been working hard to make Gowri’s made-to-measure shirt a world-class quality product:
– 6 stitches per cm
– French style seaming (clean inside and outside seaming in armpits and sides of the shirt)
– Cross stitching technique used on buttons
– English style triangle shapes on the bottom of the sides
– Removable collar reinforcements
– Hand-made embroidery
Made personally for you
Gowri’s made-to-measure shirts are hand-cut one by one according to your precise measurements. The sewing is made from start to end by a single skillful seamstress and by using single-needle sewing machine.
3 Steps to order your made-to-measure shirt:
1. Fabric — pick your favorite fabric from more than 200 high quality 2-ply cotton fabrics.
2. Measurements — we make the shirt by taking precise measurements from you. If you like, you can bring your current best shirt and we will take the measurements from there.
3. Design — choose regular, slim or super slim fit, collar style, cuffs and design of the front of the shirt. You can make your shirt even more personalized by adding a hand-embroidered monogram.
Prices from €79.
Waiting period is 1-2 weeks.
Ordering from Gowri Style House (Rüütli 28, Tallinn, Estonia).