Premier Made-to-measure Shirt Gift Certificate
With this gift voucher you can order a premium handmade made-to-measure shirt from Gowri Style House (Rüütli 28, Tallinn, Estonia).
Different from our regular made-to-measure shirt gift certificate (79€), the premium version will allow you to choose your shirt fabric from a wider and even more quality selection of fabrics.
Please specify the gift receiver and the gift giver (in the order notes at checkout). We will print this text on the gift certificate.
Superb quality through experience
Gowri started making made-to-measure shirts in 1996 as one of the company’s first products. Since then, we have made thousands of made-to-measure shirts to many happy customers in Great Britain, Scandinavia and Estonia.
Skilled Estonian craftsmanship
We have been working hard to make Gowri’s made-to-measure shirt a world-class quality product:
– 6 stitches per cm
– French style seaming (clean inside and outside seaming in armpits and sides of the shirt)
– Cross stitching technique used on buttons
– English style triangle shapes on the bottom of the sides
– Removable collar reinforcements
– Hand-made embroidery
Made personally for you
Gowri’s made-to-measure shirts are hand-cut one by one according to your precise measurements. The sewing is made from start to end by a single skillful seamstress and by using single-needle sewing machine.
3 Steps to order your made-to-measure shirt:
1. Fabric — pick your favorite fabric from more than 200 high quality 2-ply cotton fabrics.
2. Measurements — we make the shirt by taking precise measurements from you. If you like, you can bring your current best shirt and we will take the measurements from there.
3. Design — choose regular, slim or super slim fit, collar style, cuffs and design of the front of the shirt. You can make your shirt even more personalized by adding a hand-embroidered monogram.